Since we’re in the midst of pumpkin season, I thought I’d share a few recipes I’ve found that use pumpkin in some different ways. It’s amazing how much you can do with pumpkin (besides the obvious pie and bread/muffins), since it can be sweet or savory!
Pumpkin pie has been my favorite as long as I can remember, and I always get excited for that first Pumpkin Spice Latte of the year, so I’m excited to try some of these recipes for new ways to eat pumpkin!
clockwise, from top left:
1. Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Brownies, from Pennies on a Platter
2. Pumpkin Scones with Spiced Glaze, from Brown Eyed Baker
3. Turkey Pumpkin Chili, from Whole Foods
4. DIY Pumpkin Spice Syrup, from Annie’s Eats
5. Pumpkin Biscotti, from Simply Recipes
6. Pumpkin Gnocchi in a Brown Butter and Sage Sauce, from Closet Cooking
7. Curry Pumpkin Soup, from Life’s Ambrosia
8. Spiced Pumpkin Seed Brittle, from Sophistimom
What is your favorite pumpkin recipe?